And so, this marks the end.

There's really so much about life that I find it hard to believe. Ironies which deeply challenge how far my comprehension can take. Reality checks on its constant necessity. As of this moment, I don't know exactly what to feel. My mind's one messed up crap as I write. I've never felt this bad in my entire lifetime. Guilt surfaced my consciousness, regret followed thereafter. The subtle words buoyed on my stream of understanding, refusing to sink in. Was that foreal? Did it really happen? Or was I in some sort of a bad dream? I cannot care less. Something new just started, and now, believe it or not, it suddenly came to a halt, it's over. Things breezed through me so fast that I haven't felt its existence. Like how a bullet swiftly cuts through thin air in split seconds. I am left suspended, on the brink, empty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment