Precipitate.


I cannot miss the chance to blog what happened to me today.

It was during our Counseling class. I felt really stupid and useless. (Pardon me for the choice of words, but those are the next best thing to describe the intensity of the emotions I seriously felt.) My mind was drifting somewhere else. I can't get myself to focus on what was happening around me, especially the moment the professor started throwing series of brain-twisting questions about our report. It pretty much reminded me on how bullets fire out of the mouth of a machine gun--very daunting! Worse part was, I wasn't able to help out my groupmates in answering those hard to digest questions. What a junkie! :(

Alright. Glad I was able to take that out. *sigh I better start getting things straight or It'll totally suck to be like this for the rest of the year! Nooooo! >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment