I shall mark my calendar 22.

Fun coupled with spontaneity never seizes to leave me hanging by the moment and breathless.

The prelims week had me locked up in with a bunch of pending pages to be read, all-nighters and solitary confinements. And I'm glad, all those just came to an end. Alrighty! :) And what better way to conclude such a taxing week?--overnight booze! xD

At first, I wasn't really planning on coming. I haven't told my folks about this over night thing, so I've set my mind that they wouldn't allow me. Just to try my luck out, I did ask. And guess what? They permitted me to go. Right on! :D

Meme, Hannee, Jessee and I spent the rest of the afternoon waiting for Jem's return. She had to grab a few things back home for the overnight. I got a bit dismayed though when Ruthee and Rejie weren't able to come due to some unexpected circumstances. In the end, only the 6 of us successfully pushed through with the sleepover--Jeca, Hanna, Jem, Meme, Marko and I.

Some friends invited us over at Balay for a few shots. It was fun seeing my friends loosen things up a bit after days of serious studying. :)) Leaving the place, after effects of alcohol found its way through our systems. Personally, I started being a loud mouth. Lol. xD

The stench of smoke fastened itself to our uniforms and hair unbearably that we had to roll the windows down. With Marko's hasty driving, it wasn't a bad idea really especially when the cool breeze of the Thursday night touched my skin. It helped the kick lower down a bit, surprisingly. :)

Playing Band hero was the first thing we did upon entering Meme's haven. After a few hits from the drums and some rocking strums from the guitar, mixing drinks was my next target. (At this point, Kuya Paul was already present. Driving all the way from QC. An addition to the team :D) Meme and I grabbed everything we can from the kitchen--tequila, the bar, iced tea powder, pitcher, shot glass, plastic cups, ice and some RC cola. With a little trial and error, we did end up concocting a very unusual mix we called 3 in 1--Iced tea and Cola with a mix of Tequila! Lol. :)) Not bad for first timers. Haha!

As the night grew deeper and the team started getting all drunk, we played truth or dare. Oh boy, I seriously wanted to backed out from this one. Me and my big mouth! I shouldn't have proposed playing this in the first place. Revelations and secrets divulged. Questions raised were tight! And so were the dares. I choose not to elaborate on those though. Lol.

Paul had to leave at around 2-ish. And so the session had to end since Paul was leaving, Meme, Jessee and Hannee were all red and drunk and Jemee was sleepy. They each found a place to rest their heads and finally went to a slumber. Marko on the other hand, had to leave by 6am. Sleeping wasn't his option. Or else, he wouldn't be able to get up and leave exactly by 6. We then talked the night out.

Friday was a lethargic day. For starters, I got to buy only an hour of sleep. The breakfast was quite long. 2 hours to be exact. Shrimps, the night's happenings and BF secrets pretty much dominated the conversation. It was funny how each one had a side of the story to share boldly, without hesitating. I guess 'twas the hangover's fault. Lol. :))

For lunch, we had pizza and spicy wings! Yum yum! Plus, we did had a chance to make a really cool song. :)


Again, for the nth time:

Why plan when spontaneity can totally fix it? xD



~the start of something new. :)~

2 comments:

J said...

Never na tayo mag-plan next time ah. Pag walang plano kasi natutuloy eh. HAHAH! Bad! XD

Gladee said...

Forsure! Never na talaga! Haha. Kung ganito ba lagi kaganda yung results eh. Lol. :))

Post a Comment