I've been dying to revive this blog. It's been about 2 years now since I last wrote my own history. What happened? 2011 just breezed through my calendar without me putting into words my up's and down's. Tell you what, I've been sorely busy. Well, let me restate that. I chose to be busy.

Since I walked down the stage of PICC during my conferment of Degrees, I practically started thinking of which path to take. Should I start working? Should I get my masters? Should I start being a full pledged bum? Or should I opt for a career change? Gaaah. I wanted to do so many things, yet I know, I could only choose one road to journey on. It has been a tough drive for me. Literally. The idea of me entering a new chapter of my life made every cell in my body jerk in fright... 

"Ang hirap pala talaga tumanda."

0 comments:

Post a Comment